Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Weekend 2011

Get ready for picture overload!

Our Halloween weekend began with my school’s Fall Festival. I took both girls and Eric met us there. Hadley had a great time playing in my room and looking at all of the big boys and girls.


On Saturday night, we went to Mimi’s church for their fall festival. We didn’t stay very long but Hadley did enjoy the jumpy and a few treats!




On Sunday night, we went to our church's Trunk or Treat. We shared a trunk with our Sunday School class but we weren't very much help with our wild child running around! This girl loves some bounce houses. It was so cold, but we had a great time!





On Monday, Eric took Hadley to our town's Main Street Fall Festival. Hollins and I stayed at home. I felt so bad for not going and not trick or treating but I wasn't feeling well and it was cold again so we decided to keep Hollins in. They looked like they had a blast.




Holidays are so much fun with children! I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment