Friday, May 25, 2012

First Week of Summer - Instagram Style!

I have enjoyed every second of my summer break so far. The weeks before, my prayer was that God would prepare my heart for job assignment this summer and that is to be a present mother. As a working mama, I hate leaving my girls everyday, but I do have summers off. My summer breaks are not what they used to be, but I wouldn't change it for the world. We have had a busy and fun first week of summer!



Still moving....when will it end? I am amazed at all of the junk we have accumulated in 7 years.


I am embracing the curl. I don't have the time to blowdry this summer!


We have played in the pool!


Enjoyed the park!


Shopped for furniture that can be refinished.


Had lots of snack time!


Played in the sandbox.
(Hollins took her first steps right after this!)


Hadley had her first gymnastics recital. She was so cute it broke my heart!


Escaped the heat (95 degress in SC!) with the indoor playground!
life rearranged


friday favorite things | finding joy

No comments:

Post a Comment