Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hadley's First Day of School

Yesterday was Hadley's first day of preschool (and her 3rd birthday...tear)!



I just love her little sasser attitude! She is full personality and I love it to pieces!








We are always chasing wild, child Hollins! That baby is in to EVERYTHING!
And she pitched a little fit while Hadley was getting in the car without her. She loves her big sister.
However, I think a little time apart from each other will be a good thing-they are starting
to get a little irritated with one another.



She did so great! She walked right in with zero hesitation! Me, on the other hand, was ridiculous!
Just last week I told my two teacher assistants how I would not be one of those mothers
who cried when their babies went to Kindergarten.
Ummmm...yeah...pretty sure, I was the mama who is nauseous and crying at 3 year old preschool.
Seriously.....my husband thinks I lost it!
It was her third birthday and I think I was reflecting on how exactly three years ago I hadn't even been able to see her because she was in the NICU and I was to sick to go see her.
See....I had every right to be emotional, right????




Here is Hadley with her sweet teacher, Mrs. Katie, who we have heard such great
things about! I am so thankful for a sweet teacher for Hadley.




She jumped right in!
 
Hadley had a great first day of school and I am so happy! She is excited to go tomorrow and this
makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment