Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What a Big Girl!

I feel like time is flying and I don't have enough hours in the day but I just wanted to share a few cute things Hadley is doing for my own memories. She is so active these days but sleeping so much better! She is even sleeping until 6 most days which is itself a miracle! She still gets up at least once a night but I'm okay with that and her naps are pretty consistent. She loves to climb, run, and jump! She might be very athletic but she will definitely have a very girly side. She loves shoes, purses, and make-up purses. She's like a little mini-me and I love it! She is also eating much better. Fruits are her favorite. She does not enjoy toast or pasta which I usually mix with her soy cheese. I can't believe she doesn't enjoy her soy cheese, it's delicious!! ;) Hadley also started Mother's Morning Out and she loves it! Her teachers have been with her in Sunday School since she was a teeny tiny and they love her and know all about her allergies and take great care of her. She is also saying more words, more, doggie, mama, daddy, milk, bottle, and she also knows a good amount of these signs. She is also able to follow a few commands, like shut the door and feed the baby. I feel like I fall in love with that girl more and more everyday. Hadley has not always been an easy baby, but I am so enjoying this time with her. I just wish that I had more time with her. I know that a teacher's schedule is desirable to many but my earnest prayer is that I would be able to eventually work part time, whether that be teaching, at our Student Services office, or MMO. Please pray that this could be a financial possibility for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment