Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our Weekend!

This past weekend was pretty low key for our family. We were going to eat breakfast and go to the park with some of our friends but Hadley had gotten a little cold and she was not having any part of that. After her nap, my mom and sister came up to go to the Charlotte Women's Show. Ohhh..what a mistake! Not only is Hadley quite the handful but she wasn't feeling great.. I don't think taking her until she's a little older is a bad idea!
Eric and I decided to try to get pregnant this past month and we found out this weekend that we weren't. We were a little disappointed but we know that God is in control and trust Him. Sooo, I decided that I need to get in better shape. Eric and I started P90X and so far I am LOVING it. I already feel so much better and the workouts pass fast and are enjoyable. And this is coming from the girl who HATES working out and LOVES to eat.
I am going to try to get some pictures up tomorrow of what I look like now so in 90 days I have a comparison, hopefully, there will be a change for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment