I love the first of the year. Some people hate to make goals and resolutions but I love it! I feel like I am more motivated and inspired to do things.
I always have so many things I want to accomplish.
- Participate in at least three bible studies.
- Blog at least three times a week.
- Take one picture a day to keep my digital Project Life book up to date.
- Have at least one date night a month with Eric.
- Do more sewing and monogramming.
- Exercise at least 4 times a week.
- Really commit to doing Weight Watchers instead of becoming frustrated and QUITTING
Eric and I also have a joint goal to buy a new house! Well, at least that's what I told him our joint goal was. We have way outgrown our little home!
And I daily try to be intentional and a better wife, mom, and Christian. It is always a struggle to be a working mom and find balance but my 2012 word is COMMITTED. I am committed to all of these things and I hope I stay that way until 2013. We shall see!