Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Funday

Since I leave for work so early, most of the time my whole family is still asleep so I wanted to be able to do some fun Valentine's things with my girls. We started the morning with pink chocolate-chip pancakes and then headed off to church.
After naps, we made Valentine's cupcakes and rice krispy treats. All of us have such a sweet tooth. Maybe that's why I can't lose weight.....

















And my favorite, cleaning up the kitchen that looks like it exploded! Followed by lots of laughter and playtime!

Actually, maybe not as much laughter as usual. Hadley has been fighting a stomach bug all week and she doesn't feel well and this picture was taken when she kept trying to push Hollins over and take every.single.toy. away from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment