Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hollins is 2 Months Old!




Sweet Hollins...
You are 2 months old and I cannot believe it. Time has passed so fast.
You really are the sweetest baby. You only cry when you are hungry or very tired and even then you stop crying when you are held and cuddled. You only wake up once a night and could probably sleep a full twelve hours if I really pushed it. But I enjoy that time with you. I love you so much and I am going to be devastated on October 24 to leave you and your sister to go back to school.
You have started to smile at us and are able to hold your head up so well. I am going to have to break out the Bumbo soon. Your skin has really cleared up and you aren't spitting up nearly as much. Nutramigen is good stuff!
At your 2 month appointment you weighed 11.9 pounds (50%) and were 21 1/4 inches (25%). Maybe you are going to be more petite. Hadley has always been in the 100% for height. I looked back at the baby book and she was 2 and a half inches longer.
This is Hadley at 2 months. When I was looking back at Hadley's pictures, I can't believe how much they look alike. Except one has dark brown eyes and the other has bright blue eyes.
We are still shocked that Hollins is going to be a blue eyed beauty. Eric and I both have dark eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment