Friday, June 29, 2012

My Girls' Bedrooms

We moved into our new home in March and things are still not
settled and everything in its place. The girls' rooms are the only ones that
are actually painted something other than beige.
I wouldn't say they are completely finished, but right now with an almost 3 year old and 
and almost 1 year old, I am thankful most days to have them cleaned!


Starting with the Hollins' nursery!



Ignore the off center pictures! I am going to add another picture on the right side 
to make it center. One day...



I still need to add the mirrors over her changing table that were in the old house.



Her close, complete with a chandelier!


And here is Hadley's room.






 

1 comment:

  1. These are great rooms. They have a lot of space to grow! And the chandelier in the closet is awesome!

    ReplyDelete