Sunday, July 4, 2010

Birthday Planning!


I began planning Hadley's first birthday a few months ago and decided to use Tracy at Tula Designs. She has Hadley's invitation on her blog. I love it and can't wait to receive them. I feel like I have finally gotten some things in order for the party, just by seeing them! Everyone keeps telling me I am ahead of the game, but I sure don't feel that way. I would like to have everything squared away before I go back to school. That's only a month away, but I can't think about that or I may start crying. I haven't sent Tracy the picture of Hadley we are going to use on the invitation yet so don't be confused, that is not Hadley on the invitation!

Here's the invitation:

You can also learn more about Tracy's designs at her blog which you can find HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment