Friday, July 9, 2010

Favorite Bible Verses

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
Jeremiah 29:11-13

These verses are my favorites! Repeating them in my head helps me to be thankful for all of the rich blessings that have given to me, even when life gets tough. When things do get tough, I know that God is working for the good of my family and me. Even when I can't see the good in my life, I know that I must persevere and trust God through everything. I have been doing Kelly Minter's Ruth Bible Study through Beth Moore's blog and God has shown me so many things about trusting God. Trusting Him is the hardest thing for me, but when I do, I receive such sweet blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment