Thursday, July 1, 2010

GO COCKS!

Congratulations to the USC 2010 Baseball team for winning the National Championship in the College World Series! We are HUGE Carolina fans and are so excited! Yesterday, USC held a Championship Rally to celebrate so, of course, we all headed down! Eric cried, I cried a few times, but luckily Hadley did not! I was so nervous to take her, we have never tried to take her to anything like that before and I was so close to just staying home with her. But I am so glad I didn't. She had the best time, she clapped with everyone and danced with all the music. She wants to go everywhere now so I was exhausted and sweating by the end. We had a wonderful time and I think Hadley is her Daddy's good luck charm!




This is the world's cutest Carolina fan!

The Matthews'

No comments:

Post a Comment